Please Start Your Show Chapter 12

"Yes, most people just act in a crowd, they don't care if the wine is delicious." Dr. Chen laughed, and every move he made was a play. 

Under the dim light, his eyes were lowered and his smile
was ambiguous. He knew how to take advantage of his appearance to make people noticeable. Slender legs, fair skin, curled up to the incredible thick eyelashes, there was a seemingly naive temptation.

Lu Jianyan looked at him and said, "Coincidentally, I'm one of these lay people."

"..."

The first topic was ended by Lu Jianyan's not according to common sense.

In fact, Lu Jianyan wasn't considered to be counteract Dr. Chen's efforts, he was just telling the truth. 

He didn't like smoking or drinking. He didn't know anything about wine. On various occasions, Lu Jianyan was only familiar with dry martinis, because the elegant Father Lu unexpectedly liked to watch "The Godfather" and "007".

But regardless of whether Lu Jianyan intentionally or unintentionally, Dr. Chen paused for a while before he smiled and said,  "You sit in the hottest crowd like this, but refuse to communicate with people, only to make you look more alone. Not a good sign. "

"Really?" Lu Jianyan changed his posture, waiting for the other party to continue.

Dr. Chen put down the wine glass in his hand, his manners were chic, as if he did not care about the previous embarrassment. His smile was even a little cute. He reached out to Lu Jianyan, and naturally approached: "I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Dr. Chen, a psychiatrist. Sorry, I just got a professional criminal."

"My surname was Lu, a person with cleanliness." Lu Jianyan refused to hold the other's hand. "Sorry, my mental illness is being committed."

"You don't have to be so hostile, Mr. Lu," Dr. Chen looked at Lu Jianyan intently, his black and white eyes were full of "sincerity", "I think you already know who I am. Yes, I am indeed hired by President Lou. Your friend wants you to see a psychologist, not because he suspects you have a mental illness, he just worry about you. "

Dr. Chen also said this in the last "first sight". He thought he understood Lu Jianyan's rejection of him very much, and said a lot of Lou Dengxian's concern. So he wanted to steal the concept. Let Lu Jianyan, who was full of guilt to his friends, accept him as a psychologist.

Lu Jianyan has indeed been fooled. After all, the other party was professional, and this empathy was very clever.

Before Lu Jianyan spoke, Dr. Chen wrote a script that was different from the previous one. After introducing Lou Dengxian's silent contribution, he immediately said, "I can introduce a very professional colleague to you. Although, I promised to meet you because of President Lou. But unfortunately, I cannot be your psychiatrist. "

This was a completely different story from last time. 

Last time, after their conversation got better. Dr. Chen managed to get Lu Jianyan to agree to the twice-weekly psychotherapy, which gave them enough contact time. 

This time, Dr. Chen probably wanted to play cat and mouse with him, at least to arouse Lu Jianyan's curiosity.

But……

"Oh." Lu Jianyan interpreted an indifferent person to the extreme.

Not curious, not fooled, and refused routine.

"I have no play cat and mouse." Dr. Chen, an experienced man, still has a second move. He approached Lu Jianyan unhurriedly, trying to create a rub on his leg, but he was avoided by Lu Jianyan skillfully.

Just listen to Dr. Chen continuing, "As a qualified psychiatrist. What I shouldn't do is try to analyze the person I like. Yes, I like you when I first see you. I am a person who believes in feelings, and I am ready to pursue you. "

Dr. Chen straightened up his spine. His chest arched a beautiful arc, and his body was full of a strong but fragile sense of contradiction, which was particularly attractive.

Lu Jianyan was still expressionless, thinking in his heart that it was a straight ball.

...... Lu Jianyan said this to Dr. Chen in the last date ...

At that time, everything was carefully prepared. Dr. Chen, who considered himself impeccable, confessed to Lu Jianyan after Lu Jianyan had eaten the opera cake: "I like you."

Lu Jianyan's answer was "sorry" forever.

Dr. Chen was flustered, but recovered very quickly. He insisted: "Why?" What did he do wrong this time? Obviously he changed everything.

"Because I believe in intuition," Lu Jianyan just found a reason casually, he was tired of constantly finding reasons to reject each other, ready to do it once and for all, "Although this sounds ridiculous, but I am a believer in love at first sight. That's how my parents met each other, and they are still happy in marriage. I personally insist that if I do not fall in love with the other person at first glance, the so-called daily love is just a habit. "

... Back to the party after the retrospective ...

Lu Jianyan looked at Dr. Chen in front of him thoughtfully and did not expect to be able to play like this. Dr. Chen, really a difficult person, who can directly overthrow everything that has been worked hard to build up before.

Unfortunately, I'm sorry, Dr. Chen probably understood it wrong.

Lu Jianyan said again, "I didn't feel love at first sight for you."

As long as Lu Jianyan doesn't feel it, this reason for rejection can be used ten thousand times!

Dr. Chen's expression finally cracked. There was an unbelievable feeling that the entire stock had been prepared to fight a beautiful turnaround, but the stock had evaporated overnight.

Then Lu Jianyan passed out.

Before Lu Jianyan passed out, he faintly heard Dr. Chen questioning his system: "Why didn't he fall in love with me at first sight? I have obviously sprayed the ‘temptation of the mermaid’. That's in exchange for almost all my points! You have told me that this thing is already a cheat, there is no possibility of failure! "

The electronic sound system seemed to answer something, but Lu Jianyan couldn't hear it anymore. He only knew that Dr. Chen's ability seemed to be violent because of overuse.

Finally, no need to go back in time!





Comments